Roles & Responsibilities
1. Organise book clubs for children. Our children’s book clubs happen every month (February to December).
2. Responsible for the Children’s Library. The Nurturer is in charge of our children’s library; inventory for all library books and assistance and recommendation for our library clients.
3. Review of books at the library and any other titles that would work for children.
4. Organise events run by Sooo Many Stories such as pop-up Fireplaces in schools where we are invited to take the Tot Tales/Fireplaces experience, book launches, reading events for authors and any other events that draw attention to our authors and the activities that we do. Organise unique tailor-made experiences for different places and events.
5. Able to assist in daily office needs and manage some of the company’s general administrative activities.
Skills & Qualities Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Must love books and children.
- Organisational, communication and writing skills.
- Creativity, Innovation and an ability to think outside the box.
- Experience in creating and curating events.
- Experience in office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Team player.
Think you fit the bill? Join the tribe! Email your latest CV/resume to us at email@example.com by 8th March 2019.